Thursday, April 5, 2012

Flower inspired using the Bridgette Palette

Hey everyone! I hope you are all having a great Thursday, and hopefully a wonderful holiday weekend!! For today's look I used the amazing Bridgette palette from the Babe collection and was inspired by all the flowers that have started to bloom in my yard.  I hope you enjoy.

The first thing I did was primed my eye with a shimmery, white cream eyeshadow using the EB 11 brush.


With the #941 brush and the color Sandy Quartz, I densely packed the color into the inner corner of the eye.  This is to represent the center of the flower.


With the same brush, I then placed the color Sunstone into the center of the lid, blending in Sandy Quartz.


Using the EB 09, I ran the color Copper through the entire crease, making sure the top edges were very blended.


With the EB 15 and the color Amethyst to brighten the crease and add a pop of color, like the variation of colors on a petal.


For my final step, I took a green eyeliner pencil to represent the leaves of the flower and I lined the top line and added a very slight wing to the end.

Two coats of mascara completed the eye look.

Have a wonderful holiday weekend.  Be safe and enjoy your friends, family, and time off of work!!

If you have any questions you can email me: beauty@stylefordummies.com, tweet me: @sedonalace_Leah, or you can find more information on this look and others on my personal blog: www.stylefordummies.com.

Until next time!!

Leah




No comments:

Post a Comment