Friday, May 11, 2012

Everyday Smokey Eye

Here is another look I did on my sweet model.  I showed her a 3 step smokey eye, using Sedona Lace's amazing brushes and 28 Neutral Palette.  This look is great for everyday and it's super easy peasy, especially with Sedona Lace's fool proof products
 
The first thing I did was set down a base, you can use a dark cream shadow or a dark gel eye liner
 
With the #941, I placed the matte black shade all over the lid and only slightly blended it into the crease using the EB 15.  The color looks shimmery due to the base I used.  If you don't like the shimmer, stick to a matte base.  I ran the color under the lash line as well.

 
Step 3, is to blend a matte brown shade into the crease so that the black has a color to blend into and the crease color disappears into the brow bone.  I used the EB 13, because this brush is fool proof when it comes to blending. 


Just add mascara and that's it.  That's the easiest way to create a great, everyday smokey eye.


Have a wonderful Mother's Day weekend!! Be sure that you have gone to the Sedona Lace website and signed up for the newsletter, very exciting things are happening and you'll want to be in the know!! ::Hint Hint :: New products!!!!
 
 
 
Find us here:




Instagram: @SedonaLace
Cathy

Email: SedonaLaceCathy@gmail.com






Leah:

Email: Beauty@stylefordummies.com



1 comment:

  1. This is easy! I'm going to try this. I am horrible when it comes to a smoky eye. I have yet to master it!

    ReplyDelete