Thursday, May 3, 2012

Summer Sunset

Happy Friday eve everyone!! To get ready for summer, today's look is a "sunset" look using the 120 professional palette 2nd edition.


With a EB11, I used a white jumbo pencil and filled in from the lash line to the brow bone, this will help the bright colors pop.
 Using a bright yellow on an EB 21, I went about 1/3 of the way into the eye lid.  You don't have to worry about blending, we will blend all the colors later.



With the same EB 21 I added a very bright orange to the remainder of the eye lid, blending into the yellow.  You can add more yellow to help blend the look more.



With the EB 15, I placed a matte hot pink into the crease and blending into the yellow and orange and upwards as well.


Using a EB 09 I softly blended a bright blue over the area where I placed the pink.  I made sure to leave pink in the crease and blended up to my brow bone.  This leaves a really pretty purple layer between the two colors.


Lastly, using the same brush, added a bright white to the brow bone to soften the blue.  Two coats of very black mascara completes the look.






If you have any questions you can email me: beauty@stylefordummies.com, tweet me:@sedonalace_Leah, or you can find more information on this look and others on my personal blog:www.stylefordummies.com.

Until next time!!

Leah
 
Find us here:




Instagram: @SedonaLace
Cathy

Email: SedonaLaceCathy@gmail.com






Leah:

Email: Beauty@stylefordummies.com


1 comment: