Wednesday, May 23, 2012

A Look at the 88 Ultra Shimmer palette

Hi everyone!! It's 1/2 way through the week, and what I hope will be a 3 day weekend for you.  Today I thought we would take a closer look at the 88 Ultra Shimmer palette available from Sedona Lace for only $19.95, which makes each shadow only $0.23 a piece (not too shabby).  If you are a shimmer, glitter, bling lover like myself this is a run don't walk situation. This palette has a full array of pigmented colors in all shades from neutral to the very bright and bold and everything in between.  Each shade is a glitter, frost, or shimmer. The shadows are creamy and blend like a dream.  They are very high quality and soft, so a little bit goes a long way with these.  I wasn't expecting that so I made a little fallout with my swatches, just note a softer hand is all you need for these amazing shadows.  The palette comes in the shiny palette packaging that all 88 palettes come in, with it's huge mirror and two spongetip applicators. 




Here are some swatches taken throughout the palette.








No comments:

Post a Comment