Friday, December 23, 2011

Glitter Greens

Hello everyone!! I hope you are having a wonderful start to your holidays.   Today's look is very bright and very glittery for the holidays. 

The first thing I did was primed my eye with a glittery primer.  This primer has glitter already in the product which helps get the look started.


I took the #941 and a golden creamy color and placed that on the inner corner of the eye, on top and bottom.

To really make this look bright I took a lime green metallic on the other side of the same #941 and also ran this color over the bottom of the eye.







For the crease I used a very dark green and with windshield wiper motions by the #863, I create some depth and drama to the look.



To finish off  the eyes I added a ton of glitter all over the lid using the flat synthetic brush.  You can use any glitter you choose, but, please, use a glitter that is rated safe to use on the eye area.

I lined the bottom and upper waterlines with a black gel liner and added 2 very thick coats of mascara.


For the face I used a color from the Sedona Lace 28 blush palette blended well with the domed contour  brush.

I wish everyone the Merriest Christmas of all!!  May it be filled with family, love, laughter, and beautiful makeup!!  We would love to see your holiday looks, post them on our facebook (listed below) or tweet them, or pop a picture in the comments!

If you have any questions you can email me: beauty@stylefordummies.com, tweet me: @sedonalace_Leah, or you can find me on my personal blog: www.stylefordummies.com.

Until next time!!

Leah

1 comment:

  1. Lucky girl! You can pull off green shadows nicely. I like green eyeshadows but they don't look so nice on me. Very pretty holiday look :)

    ReplyDelete