Thursday, December 1, 2011

Welcome to our New Page

Hello everyone allow me to introduce myself. My name is Cathy and I am one of the new Interns for Sedona Lace. Today we will be reviewing the 120 Pro Palette 2nd Edition and showing you the amazing colors and finishes in the wonderful palette.


What it is:
This Palette comes with an array of 120 different eyeshadow colors and finishes. These are more soft and pastel colors that have both matte and shimmer finishes that can be used both wet or dry.


Price:
 $28.95


The Palette itself has a sleek Matte finish.


All 120 Beautiful Colors!




You can see the variety of Matte and Shimmer you get with this palette. It has the perfect balance for those that like versatility.

With Flash

Without Flash




Each eyeshadow is velvety smooth and is very pigmented. This is a great gift for the holidays for someone that may be just starting to get into makeup or learning. It is also great to have in your kit as a makeup artist .

Over the Next few weeks I will be showing you tutorials and different looks you can achieve with this amazing palette. 

Feel free to email if you have any questions.
Sedonalace.Cathy@gmail.com
You can also find me on my personal Blog:

Let us know what you think!

Where you can find us:

No comments:

Post a Comment