Sunday, December 11, 2011

Make Green Eyes Pop using 88 Matte Palette

Hi everyone!! Today I am doing a  look that will really make green eyes pop using the 88 Matte Palette, but is versatile enough to look great on all eye colors!

The first thing I did was blanked all discoloration and veining of my eyes using one of the concealers from the Concealer Palette.


I placed the concealer from lashline to browbone and running a very small amount under the eye as well.  Be sure to blend into your skin.


Using the #305 I used this amazing purple color to fill in the entire lid stopping at the crease.  I took the same color and the same brush and ran it under the eyes as well.



To blend out the lid color and "smoke" the look I took my Pointed Crease - EB 15 brush and this lighter purple color and really blended it throughout the crease using a windshield wiper motion. To make sure the colors were really blended, I blended once more using the #863 brush.


For a pop of color I took my #904 and this shimmery silver and place that color into the inner corner on the top and bottom of my eye.


For my brow bone, using the #941 and a color that most matched my skintone and blended the whole look together.


To make this look a little more sultry, I used a black gel eyeliner to line the top and bottom waterlines. Now, all that's left (if you are like me) is to finish off your eyebrows and add mascara.

 A very easy purple smoky eye that will really make the green in your eyes come forward.

If you have any questions you can email me: beauty@stylefordummies.com, tweet me: @sedonalace_Leah, or you can find me on my personal blog: www.stylefordummies.com.

Until next time!!

Leah

1 comment:

  1. I like this look very much. That shade of deep purple on your lid is my favorite color. And the touch of the silver totally makes the look. Very, very pretty.

    ReplyDelete