Thursday, June 21, 2012

Bright Summer Coral

Hi beauties!! Today I have a look using the 88 ultra shimmer palette that has lots of summer coral and a pop of turquoise.  I hope you like.

The first color I used was a bright pinky coral color on a ML #305.  I went up to the crease and slightly into it.  I left the inner 1/4 of the eye sans eye shadow so that I can add a highlight shade later.  With a ML #863 brush, I then blended a coppery brown into the crease to ground the look. 




I wanted to give the crease some dimension, so with the ML #904, I added a black color into the outer "V" and the actual socket and blended it in.



For the inner corner that was left blank, I used the same ML #904 and a very shimmery champagne shade and placed it in the inner corner, blending well into the coral shade. My brow bone highlight I used the same shade on the ML #407.  I made sure to blend well into the brown shade already in the crease.




The last color I used was a bright turquoise and lined the entire way around the eye with the ML #772.  This kept the look from making my eyes look red or taking a turn towards the unflattering. 



Lots of mascara and the look is complete.


I hope you found this helpful.  Be sure to check back, we have some great giveaways coming up for our facebook and twitter followers!! 

Until next time!!
-Leah-

Find us here:




Instagram: @SedonaLace
Cathy

Email: SedonaLaceCathy@gmail.com






Leah:

Email: Beauty@stylefordummies.com



1 comment:

  1. Just found this site! I can't wait to buy some of the brushes and try them out!

    ReplyDelete