Saturday, June 9, 2012

Pink Petal

Hello beauties!! Happy Saturday to you!! I had a friend the other day complain about having palettes with tons of pink colors, but when she uses them she ends up finding them unwearable.  I have a look, today, using the 88 Metal palette that uses all shades of pink that is wearable for everyday or any occasion.

 The first thing I did was prepped my eyes with a slightly tinted primer. I went from lash line to brow bone.


With a ML (Midnight Lace) #941 I shaded in the whole lid with a gorgeous light pink color.



I used two colors in the crease.  The first I applied a dark wine color all through the crease with a ML #407. I didn't worry too much about blending here.



The second color was a darker magenta color, I placed in the outer portion of the crease and under the lower lash line with a EB 15.



Lastly, I added a shimmery champagne highlight to the brow bone to brighten the look and blend out the darker shades in the crease.  The EB 13 perfectly adds and blends without any thought.



Two coats of mascara and your pink petal look is complete.


I hope you found this helpful.  If you are looking for a list of some must haves for your makeup collection check out Cathy's amazing post here!
 
Leah-
Find us here:




Instagram: @SedonaLace
Cathy

Email: SedonaLaceCathy@gmail.com






Leah:

Email: Beauty@stylefordummies.com


No comments:

Post a Comment